AHOY, IT'S A BOY! | CELEBRATING CANNON

The older I get, the more I realize that relationships come & go so when you find those true friends, you cling to them! About a month ago or so, I was fortunate enough to be apart of my friend's baby shower for the arrival of her little boy Cannon. Here's a few snaps from her adorable baby shower. And how cute is her theme, "Ahoy! It's a boy!"?
after 7 years of friendship, it's so crazy & exciting to be celebrating this girl and her soon to be baby boy! 💙 I already love him to pieces!
some delicious sweets - anchor sugar cookies
the stunning cake - sailor themed, of course!

munching on my third cookie!
the beautiful momma to be

1 comment:

  1. It is always really good to welcome a new baby in the family. Looking to both of you, you have the same beautiful blue printed knee dresses. May your friendship lasts until your sons and daughters grow together.

    ReplyDelete

comment away!