OUTFITS | STRAIGHT UP

Our house got slapped with some type of bug two days after these photos were taken. Chris is mostly over his but I'm smack in the middle of getting over mine.

I have a few days left before I'm back in classes for spring so I've been trying to make the most of my time off. But my energy comes in waves and often it's coupled with periods of productivity and then complete uselessness. So I'd clean and rearrange the storage closet and then binge watch "Making of a Murderer" on Netflix (Get past that first episode & you'll be hooked. Watch the trailer, here. Or have you already watched it? What'd you think?) for hours or I'd paint our kitchen cabinets but then spend an hour and a half in the shower deep conditioning & listening to podcasts.

I am trying to check things off my to-do list but also trying to do nothing at the same time. Basically, it's been an interesting past few days. So I may look put together with my lipstick and styled hair in these photos but let me paint you the reality of me as of this very moment - I have tissue box within reach and bits of tissue plugging up my nostrils, multiple layers of Vicks on my chest, Ossie cuddled in my lap all the while we are cocooned in blankets, nestled on the couch.

outfit flag nor fail "kill everything" beanie, forever 21 faux leather jacket, urban outfitters flannel shirt, asos v-neck cami, asos skinny jeans, and converse high-tops.


Do you guys remember this post? Well as I was editing the photos for this post, my outfit reminded me of that old post. Haha, 4 years later and I'm essentially repeating my outfits! Just a leather jacket and Chucks girl at heart, I guess.

And funnily enough, for some reason, it's most popular of all my outfit posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!