OUTFITS | COLLECT MOMENTS. AND SOMETIMES THINGS, LIKE BEANIES.

As you know from my last post, we're still adjusting to life at home without Bane. Dealing and deciding with news like that is never easy and it hit us at a terrible time. Doesn't it always, I suppose?The day we found out Bane was sick, I had four full days of class left and each day had an exam. Emotionally and mentally I was a wreck and had trouble focusing on school. But I managed and finished the semester keeping my grades high. It was the worst week and half I think I've ever had. Thankfully, Chris got me through it.

Christmas is two days away. And strangely enough, it really doesn't feel like the holidays to me. Our living room is crowded with Christmas boxes and unopened decorations. Between those four exams and Bane's passing, I never felt up to decorating. Only our tree is up.

That bubbly happiness and excitement I get each December for the holidays just isn't here this year. But hopefully with some time I'll be back to feeling 100% like myself again. Right now I'm at about 70%.

See this blanket scarf styled before here.



outfit
 american eagle cable knit beanie in yellow, h&m blanket scarf, urban outfitters truly madly deeply hankerchief tee, free people voile trapeze slip in tea and nine west leather riding boots.

1 comment:

comment away!