OUTIFTS | BURY ME IN THIS BOMBER JACKET, PLEASE


Casual weekend-wear is my jam recently, if haven't you noticed. It's either that or yoga pants. I found this quilted bomber jacket from Urban Outfitters back during summer and immediately knew my life would suddenly improve by owning it. Months later and 30 degrees cooler, I see that I was 100% right. The fit is perfect, it has the right amount of puffy and is so comfortable to wear. Just give me some aviator sunglasses and I'll feel like a pretty cool chick.

Can you believe it's already November? Months are just flying by! I guess that means we're just that much closer to Christmas and all that holiday fun. I'm one of those crazy Christmas enthusiasts that decorates ridiculously early. It's already on my brain, people!

outfit asos pom-pom beanie, urban outfitters bomber jacket, francesca's "check your ego amigo" tee, asos jeans, and steve madden leopard sneaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!