BITS + PIECES | DOGS, DELIRIUM AND SATURDAY RUNS

Our balcony patio situation. I don't think I've talked much about our house but we actually live in a winery that's been renovated. It's an unconventional home but we love it. And you can't beat our unbelievable view overlooking the vineyard.
our boy Briggs
a silly outtake with my main little man, Ossie
But mostly chill -- digging my new tee from balm apparel. May or may not be 100% accurate.
rainy mornings with my goldfish umbrella
We're really loving Ellie Goulding's new album Delirium, we've had it on repeat in the house!
pulling out my favorite flats for date night
Saturday miles done & done! I'm nearing the end of my half marathon training so today was an easy 6 miler. I finished up listening to Mindy Kaling's Why Not Me audiobook, it had me cracking up during my run! Anyone else listen to audiobooks when they run?

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the balcony situation...especially those throw pillows!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete

comment away!