OUTFITS | SPENDING FALL IN FLANNEL

There's a chill in the air and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out all my plaid tops. Fall is hands down my favorite season--football season is in swing (go Pats go!), there's tailgating, colder weather and warmer drinks, all the extra clothing layers, and it has the best holidays. Any month ending in -ber, I'm totally down with.

The temperatures are barely budging here in Oklahoma, it'll be cooler in the mornings but by noon it's scorching! I combat it favorites like comfy plaid button downs and  cutoffs. Keeps things loose and airy but still fall feeling!

Digging these studded motorcycle boots? I've worn them before here and here.
outfit: flag nor fail "kill everything" beanie, h&m plaid top, urban outfitters bdg shorts, nasty gal quilted vegan leather purse (sold out), steve madden fraankie boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away!