OUTFITS | ARMS AROUND A MEMORY

I'm definitely not the type to pile on accessories. On the daily, you'll only find me wearing my wedding bands and a watch. But I have always been a sucker for a statement necklace [see here or here] not only are they bold but because they're so easy! They instantly transform a simple outfit.

This necklace from Urban Outfitters is a common go-to for me. I've been hiding away in the house the past several days, suited up in sweats and slippers, so it was nice to get ready [and wash my hair, ahem]. I am completely useless in cold weather!

And now for a Harry Potter marathon and potato soup simmering on the stove.

// outfit details: Urban Outfitters Mercer Bib Necklace, Threadsence Oversized Top, Free People Trapeze Slip in tea, Urban Outfitters Mexican Falsa blanket

2 comments:

comment away!