SAYING FAREWELL (FOR NOW)


Saying farewell for now!

I've been giving it a lot of thought over the past year and as much as I love all the creative parts that go into this blog, I haven't been anywhere near 100% committed to it. I've been dipping in & out of posting and having difficulty organically growing with my blog. And its recently occurred to me that perhaps I've grown out of blogging.

I will come back to it at some point but for now I'm breaking up with blogging. I did want to do a formal post to let you guys know that, and also let you know how very very very very much I appreciate you reading and keeping up with me all this time. 4 years on this blog, and another 2 before that on tumblr. You guys are the best!

See ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sad to see you go! I've always enjoyed your posts! Best of luck in what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Sehr schöner Post und ich werd auf jeden Fall öfters auf deinem Blog vorbeischauen!
    Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mal bei mir vorbei siehst!


    Liebe Grüße,

    WMBG

    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    ReplyDelete

comment away!