you may or may not know about me.
1. I'm 5"5, nothing special. But growing up I felt terribly self-conscious about my height because my two sisters (one being 5"0 flat) and my parents are all on the shorter side.
2. Brand new planners or pocket calendars or journals--wow, there's nothing better.
3. I went through a bizarre stage as a kid when I refused to wear jeans. Due to how uncomfortable I felt the fabric was. And that's why you'll find me leggings (and hello, jeggings!) 97% of the time now.
4. I'll watch any movie Keira Knightley does.
5. I'm really into wearing the color violet/lavender right now.
6. I've saved every card or letter my mom has given me since I moved from home. They're so lovely and filled to the edges with her handwriting and she puts a lot of thought into them. This will sound morbid but, I feel they'll be very comforting once I'm old and my parents have passed.
7. I wanted to grow up and be a ballerina.
8. I hate peanut butter. Texture, taste and smell. Yuck. And I lie to people saying I'm allergic so I don't have to explain why I'm the only one that doesn't like it.
9. I am extremely sentimental.
10. I have learned to play the guitar, thread a sewing machine and speak Spanish. And can remember how to do zero of those things now.
11. I absolutely love funyuns.
12. My favorite pair of shoes are my checkered Vans I got when I was 15, from the Hot Topic at the mall. I wrote my first name in the left sole.
Filed Under: us