WHAT'S IN MY

1&2--my moleskine journal and planner. I'm terrible at remembering & keeping everything straight in my head so I need a planner with me at all times. Plus it keeps me up to date on upcoming birthdays! I love my journal, I keep it to write in thoughts, ideas, and doodles.
3--sweet mint eos chapstick.
4--old movie stubs, my bag is full of them! Chris and I are huge movie-goers and I've been collecting since we started dating. These stubs are from Before Midnight [2013], a brilliant sequel to Before Sunrise [1995] and Before Sunset [2005]. The screenplay and dialogue in these films are just amazing.
5--a wallet I picked up a few years ago.
6--sunnies! A bit over the top but these cat eye sunglasses are my favorite.
7--bobby pins, always have to have these handy!
8--iphone with a striped case.

1--chunky boyfriend watch with faux diamonds around the face, from American Eagle. 2--gold chain bracelet c/o Lilacs in the Sun. It's such a great layering piece. 3--"Love You" bracelet, gifted from Chris. 4--"A" initial heart bracelet, from Miss Selfridge. 5&6--H&M gold rings and Moon Galaxy Ring Set from Nasty Gal. 7--black & gold necklace, summer find at Old Navy last year. 8--wedding rings! 9--pivet and gem pendant gold necklace from Persun. 10--gold tassel necklace, from Forever21.

1--mary kay ultimate mascara in black. 2--h2o proof liquid eyeliner, from wet n wild. Not a huge fan of this and its quality. 3--elf golden bronzer. 4--mary kay powder. 5--ecotools angled brush. 6--elf powder brush. 7&8--elf contour & ecotools eye shadow brushes. 9--makeup sponge. 10--walking on eggshells 380B eyeshadow, from wet n wild.

3 comments:

  1. cute phone case and your wedding ring is beautiful!!

    xx
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

comment away!