OUTFITS | SPARKLE AND STRIPES

Been feeling all sorts of inspired lately-- never a bad thing when it comes to blogging! Our kitchen table has clutter literally covering it. My camera, boxes to ship clothes from my shop, random tabbed magazine pages and outfit idea note cards. 

I took advantage of all the good vibes, and the fact I can't seem to sleep anymore, by giving the blog a much needed face lift. You like? I went for a clean, simple design and tried to get rid of some of the busy noise. But you wouldn't believe the man hours I put in googling HTML codes for dummies & trying things out again and again in paint. You Photoshoppers don't know how easy you have it!

And want to know this sweater's secret? It has sweet elbow patches! Check it here--since I forgot to get a good shot this time around.

More looks featuring the stripes are best tag, here.

--
URBAN OUTFITTERS twisted rhinestone headwrap [old, similar ] // TAILOR AND STYLIST c/o striped sweater with elbow patches // THRIFTED crocheted ruffle top [ similar ] // FOREVER 21 velvet leggings // NINE WEST leather riding boots in brown [on sale!] // DOODLEBAG c/o twiggy tote