OUTFITS | RISER

I did it, well two weeks ago--I chopped my hair! On a whim and an impulsive need for change, I scheduled a hair appointment and cut off five (!!!) inches. It's definitely taking some getting use to. I haven't had short(er) hair for a few years now. But believe me, I relish the less hair dryer time & the lightness to my hair but I won't lie to you--I already miss my long locks!

This look is from Saturday. Before running to an early dinner & drinks with friends, I remembered I have a blog [posting regularly? who do you think I am?] and struck a deal with Chris to take photos before we left. It only cost me giving him a few extra hours to play Call of Duty. Oh, marriage! Filled with love, commitment and striking deals. Haha.

With all our dreary weather [you know that lovely whipping wind, freezing temperatures and snow], I keep going to my closet and pulling the same layering pieces, long tops and boots. Can't go wrong with plain and simple in my book. When Oklahoma is ready for spring brights, I might be too--but for now I'll keep to my cozy favorites. Hope everyone has a good start to their week!

Wool hat worn before here and here.
--
NASTY GAL stevei wool hat in tan [ similar ] // FOREVER 21 asymmetrical dolman top in charcoal [sold out // similar ] // ASOS skinny jeans [ similar ] & leather boots with heels // H&M gold pinky rings // THRIFTED turquoise & gold ring