OUTFITS | DIRTY CANVAS SHOES

Continuing my new obsession: long, flowy trapeze tops. They're just so perfect--comfortable and they pair lovely with about anything. I pulled my old sneakers and parka out for this rainy day. This top is from Pins and Needles, and I've already worn it enough to know it's a new go-to favorite. Mental note: pick it up in a few other colors. Once summer hits, I can't wait to pair it over some cute printed shorts, like these ones.

And these dirty canvas shoes--they're actually quite special to me. It's one of the few things I bought while Chris and I were on vacation when we eloped. Instead of a smell triggering memories, it's these shoes each time I lace them up! It's weird to think in a few months we'll be coming up on our second wedding anniversary...how time flies!

Who knows of any good show to pick up? We're feeling the cold shoulder from our TV now that we burned through season 2 of House of Cards [via Netflix] and True Detective wraps up it's first amazing season tonight [via HBO]. In the mean time, I'll just be twiddling my thumbs until Game of Thrones comes back on--come on, April!

Boyfriend jeans worn before here
--
SUGARLIPS c/o military-styled parka [old] // PIER 1 global diamond print scarf // URBAN OUTFITTERS pins and needles slubby linen trapeze top // ASOS warehouse distressed boyfriend jean [ similar ] // H&M high top sneakers [old] // DOODLEBAG c/o twiggy tote