OUTFITS | ALL WINTER LONG

Casual, comfy and a beanie have been my regular look as of a late. I wore this out for a soup & sandwich lunch followed by a movie date with the husb. It's been a surprisingly cold winter for us in Oklahoma! Even for work, I've been thieving some of Chris' sweaters & bundling up. I don't mind it at all--before Oklahoma, I lived in Las Vegas aka desert weather & mild winters. So the weather actually changing with the seasons is nice.

As far as my knee goes--it's getting better slowly. I don't have my knee strap on for the photos & my brace is under my jeans. But I'm happy to report that I'm back to weight lifting [upper body only]. Not doing lower body lifting & not running has been driving me crazy! My doctor said swimming would be okay, so it looks like I'll be looking into local indoor pools...all two of them.

Going be a bit quiet on the blog for a little while, I think. I will still post here and there but I'm just going a little phase of not feeling it for the moment.

Boyfriend jeans worn before here and here.
--
HIBBETT oklahoma thunder beanie with pom // FOREVER 21 faux leather jacket [ similar here & here ] and cami top in white // DICK'S SPORTING GOODS nike hoodie in gray [ similar ] // ASOS warehouse distressed boyfriend jean [ similar ] // URBAN OUTFITTERS steve madden "fraankie" studded boots

photo bombing puppies outtakes:
^^ Ossie running through // Bane playing while Olivia watches curiously ^^