OUTFITS | TELL ME SOMETHING SWEET TO GET ME BY

If you were to see my closet, you'd see more than a handful of striped tops. I love stripes--hence my stripes are best tag--sweaters, tops, tanks, scarves, socks. You name it, I own it in a striped pattern. Now let me introduce my newest addition--a $8 find from Walmart. Yep, Walmart! The dolman sleeved top caught my eye as we were on our way to the check out. After choosing the black & white version [they have it in a few colors!], I sized up to a large to get a comfy, baggy look and bought two of them. Happy dance for snagging a great deal!

Some fun blog history on these boots: I wore them on my very first post and it was just after Christmas time. Great timing for another post wearing them, eh?

See these boots worn with a leather jacket here.
--
WALMART striped top in black & white [ in store only ] // ASOS jeans // THRIFTED lace up combat boots [thrifted, similar here or  here