OUTFITS | UNDER WRAPS & UNDER HATS

Say hello to this sweater weather thrift find! Truth time: I wore this towards the end of last week to work. Since finding this striped cozy beaut, I have been obsessed with it. Despite taking photos during the week, I've fallen a bit behind with posting. Things are a bit crazy around our house, but it's all good crazy.

I'm happy that today I can spend today relaxing--spending time with Chris & the pups, couch time to finish up season 3 of The Killing [my new show obsession, gotta love Netflix!], and a few errands around town to start some new DIY projects [fingers crossed! if they turn out nicely, I'll definitely share!] & finish some birthday shopping. November is a crazy birthday month in our family--yesterday was my mom's and next week is my sister, my handsome hubby, and my sister-in-law. Yowza! I have cards and wrapping paper swallowing our dining table right now!

Happy manic Monday everyone!

Wool hat worn before here and here.
--
NASTY GAL wool hat [ similar ] // GAP color block tank // ASOS jeans // ribbed shawl sweater [ thrifted, similar ] // OLD NAVY long gold & black necklace and sueded oxford ankle boots [ similar here or here ] // THE ALTERED CHAIN c/o gold triangle necklace // GALISFLY c/o midi rings worn as pinky ring



And since I didn't blog yesterday: lots and lots of love for my beautiful mom--whose birthday was yesterday. She is truly such an incredible and inspirational woman. I can't wait to spend time with her later this week!
[ birthday card by MANvsGEORGE ]