OUTFITS | TURNING LEAVES

After a wonderful weekend--long drives in sleet & rain, tailgating for the OSU vs. Baylor football game, and my first half marathon [!!!]--I feel like I haven't spent any time at home. Errands need to be done [as well as Christmas shopping!], my Christmas decoration boxes are stacked up in the foyer untouched since we moved them in from the garage, the tree is up but bare, and surely there's a load of laundry waiting for me.

But all I want to pull on my sweats, curl up on the couch, and just sleep the day away. The drastic weather shift to colder temperatures doesn't help either--who's up for a sloth day?
--
H&M men's plaid scarf // OLD NAVY checkered button down [old - similar ] // FOREVER 21 pants in navy // URBAN OUTFITTERS steve madden "frannkie" studded engineer boots [ buy here or similar here ]