FITNESS | RUNTOBERFEST 5K & BEER BASH 2013

It may be November--but I had to post about our Runtoberfest 5k & Beer Bash and how much fun it was! After doing The Color Me Rad 5k in May with my sister Melissa, I knew I had to get my family in on this Oktoberfest themed run. Or should I say walk, since we walked and talked the whole thing! Since I'm German and we lived in Germany for a short while after I was born there, my family has always loved going to Oktoberfest events in the fall. I'm hoping one year I can take Chris to Germany to see and taste the real thing!
We had such a great time--pleasant weather, fun people and two free beers after we crossed the finish line! Afterwards, we walked over to the rePUBlic for dinner & drinks while watching football. Could ya ask for a better Sunday evening?