OUTFITS | HOW FAR WE'VE COME

I had today off so my mindset was simple: with only two weeks to go until I run my first half-marathon [yiiikes!] it was a run day. A nice, easy 6 miler. The reality was, instead, a high of 36° with a chilling wind, no run, and an outfit compiled of as many layers as possible.

I spent the day running about town with Chris, lifting/building new fixtures at home which lead to cleaning and rearranging things at home. Early warning, I think next week I'll be decorating the house for Christmas. Yes, I'm fully aware it isn't Thanksgiving yet. But my theory is since we always spend Thanksgiving day down at my parent's, the rule of "no Christmas before Thanksgiving" doesn't apply to me. Besides, when it's so cold my nose is running just from the [quickly paced] walk from the car to the post office. How can I not be in the winter holiday spirit?

In case you were interested--today will be ending with a movie and french onion soup followed by a hot bath & a book. Thank you, Tuesday.
--
H&M scarf // ASOS warehouse fluffy textured cardigan & skinny jeans in black [ similar ] // FREE PEOPLE voile trapeze slip in tea // RUCHE rain boots in forest green [ similar ]
^^ me and my arch-nemesis--the wind ^^