WISH TO WEAR | HALLOW-EASY



Good morning! It's October 2nd. Meaning my mind is already starting to think about quirky costumes, devilish accessories or playfully dressing for the Halloween season. When it comes to Halloween, I feel like I vary how crazy I'll go. Some years, I'm all about dressing up--like here!--but other years I'll be fine with just scary movie marathons & handing out candy. Kitkats are my favorite!

But for the first time this year, I've been thinking about pulling in some Halloween fun into my daily October outfits. I am hands down in love with the sweatshirt with monster printed sleeves [1]. It's a perfect comfy, on the go sweatshirt for weekend or after hours use.  Perhaps hit up a Haunted House in this bad boy? And I love the bit of edge and monster grunge to it! [6], the Trick or Treat tee seems perfect for everyday but especially to add a bit of Halloween spirit to work wear! Decide to go all black with a fitted black blazer [like this one, on sale!] and black pants or mix and match by adding a pop of color--striped trousers [like these, also on sale!] and a red blazer. Or show your bones with [7] the skeleton sweater!

And of course, I'm a huge fan of [5] the adorable cat ears and veil headband. Hopefully you can get away with wearing this cute number at work, especially on the actual day of Halloween!

Creep it real with these fun little add-ons! I've been wanting to try out the blue hair chalk myself.

Love getting ideas from Wish to Wear? Then check out this fall glam wish to wear