OUTFITS | IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD

A random warm day just as the weather is getting nice and chilly. In response, I pulled out this tank that I bought years ago online. I loved the dripping floral print inside the lettering and how overall, the top was edgy but feminine. I have worn this once before on the blog--here--and to be honest, that was the only time I've worn it. Awful, I know! But despite that single day of wear, this tank has survived multiple closet clean outs and even two house moves! I really like this tank and can't seem to part with it.

But earlier this summer I made two resolutions (1) to be less frivolous & more practical about what I spend my money on and (2) to be try to be more creative with the pieces I already own. This meant either donating this tank or wearing it.

So there you go, two paragraphs too long about why this tank may or may not have been impulse buyer's remorse. And I love any excuse to pull out these studded boots.
--
FOREVER 21 sunglasses & BL tank // AMERICAN EAGLE undershirt in white // ASOS skinny jeans // URBAN OUTFITTERS steve madden fraankie boots // THEIT bossi bag in fawn