HOME | NESTING


--

This may be cheating on fashion with furniture for me--but I can't stop thinking of how badly I want to redecorate our living room! We've been saving for a great new sectional sofa and I'm  itching for a new living area look. I've been really gravitating towards the cool tones of teal, smoke blue, & cream with a warm orange accent color. I feel like the combination of colors work year round. And I love adding southern pieces like the longhorn skull pillow [it's even more fun for us since Chris is Texas Longhorns fan!] and the wood wall panel--a perfect piece for above the new sofa!

I do like the idea of mixing so many different textures and patterns--the delicate lace pillow, the faux fur throw, the shimmering pearl floor vase and petal pillow. And that gorgeous ombre effect rug! I don't want it matchy-matchy but rather it all just going together well.

So out with the old and in with the overpriced! Are you wanting to redo any rooms in your home?
^^ Let's add this white deer with bronze antlers to the list as well! ^^