OUTFITS | SLIPPING AWAY

 Wow, what a weekend it was! Busy, busy but in a wonderful way.

Often times when too many things are planned whether in a day or through the entire weekend, my anxiety kicks into overdrive. And usually this results in me bailing on something on my to-do list--this weekend my Saturday run got dumped. After being constantly on my feet all week, I felt too drained to go for a 6 mile run. Excuses, excuses, I know! But don't worry, the guilt of skipping my run immediately kicked in. I coped by changing into sweats, baking us cookies, and cuddling on the couch to watch End of Watch*. Haha. If it's gonna be a cheat day, might as well go all out. There's always next week to do better!

And please note--the cool weather this weekend gave me permission to break out my beanie/cappie collection. Hallelujah, hallelujah!

*have Netflix? Watch this! We added it to our queue for a back burner type of movie because we saw a preview & it didn't quite catch our interest. Boy, we were wrong. It surprised us by being a brilliant, clever, funny, and intense movie. Aside from The Departed, this has to be one of my favorite police dramas.  A bonus?--my boy Jake Gyllenhaal is in it.
--
GAP beanie [ similar ] / H&M beige sweater / AMERICAN EAGLE top in blush / URBAN OUTFITTERS bdg mid-rise short / SHOPBOP boutique 9 'piraya' sandals in gold glitter