Oklahoma has been tricking me with the weather this week. We got a great cold front [which lead to nice night run outside*] but we also got rain which typically I love, but the rain was followed by unbearable humidity. Ick.
In other random news:
- *on the nice outside run, I found out that Ossie is absolutely terrified of skateboarders. Poor little guy nearly escaped his harness to hide in some bushes when a group passed us!
- I've lost Chris to Grand Theft Auto 5, he'll resurface in a few days.
- I've ditched my usual running playlists for some Blink 182, Skillet, and Coldplay
- Finally the reappearance of leggings in my life! First sighting since spring, oh how I've missed you.
- It's mid-September, I want to be wearing layers. Get with it, weather.
- I'm thrilled to have talked not only Chris but both my parents to do the Runtoberfest 5k & Beer Bash with me next month. It's just a feeling but I think the beer bash is what sold them on the 5k.
- and oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my last outfit post that my hair is no longer platinum [eeep!] I've opted to a more natural color