OUTFITS | PINCH ME

Guess what day it is?--hump daaaaay! And here's the hilarious Geico Hump Day Camel commercial. You're welcome, especially to my dad because it's his birthday today & he loves that commercial!

Oklahoma has been tricking  me with the weather this week. We got a great cold front [which lead to nice night run outside*] but we also got rain which typically I love, but the rain was followed by unbearable humidity. Ick.

In other random news:

  • *on the nice outside run, I found out that Ossie is absolutely terrified of skateboarders. Poor little guy nearly escaped his harness to hide in some bushes when a group passed us!
  • I've lost Chris to Grand Theft Auto 5, he'll resurface in a few days.
  • I've ditched my usual running playlists for some Blink 182, Skillet, and Coldplay
  • Finally the reappearance of leggings in my life! First sighting since spring, oh how I've missed you.
  • It's mid-September, I want to be wearing layers. Get with it, weather.
  • I'm thrilled to have talked not only Chris but both my parents to do the Runtoberfest 5k & Beer Bash with me next month. It's just a feeling but I think the beer bash is what sold them on the 5k.
  • and oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my last outfit post that my hair is no longer platinum [eeep!] I've opted to a more natural color 
--
WALMART fedora / FOREVER21 snood [ similar ] / TOPSHOP tee / BUCKLE leopard flats / LILACS IN THE SUN c/o spiked bracelet