OUTFITS | LACEWORK

Even though Labor Day weekend is over, Chris isn't working today so we're prolonging getting back to reality by another day! We had a great long weekend. With the return of college football [and Oklahoma State's first win of the season!], relaxing with my family up at the winery, playing with my parent's new kittens and then fun out at the lake house with Chris' family--bloody marys, going out on the boat, wake surfing [definitely feeling all those wipe outs this morning!], and just savoring the last days of summer. I love being with Chris' cousins since my two of my three siblings are states away, as are my cousins.

Today's agenda is pretty laid back as well--errands [aka paying bills. boo!], piles of laundry & cleaning, and playing the new Diablo III game for the PS3. Nerd alert: I was thrilled when I found out it was coming out for the Playstation, when I was 13 I used to play the older version of the game on my computer.

--
FOREVER21 leopard cardigan & peach marble ring [ similar ] / FREE PEOPLE voile and lace trapeze slip in tea / ASOS over the knee socks / OLD NAVY oxford ankle boots [old] / SORRELLI c/o abstract cluster ring in raw sugar / GALISFLY c/o midi rings