OUTFITS | POPS OF PINK

Well this might be my least favorite time of the year weather-wise but it's the best TV-wise. All our favorite shows are on or returning. Our DVR is more than half full every time we switch it on. Two of our newest favorites: FX's The Bridge--actually based off/stolen from a Swedish version [+ it has my girl Diane Kruger in it!] and Showtime's Ray Donovan. We obviously have a thing for violent drama.

Then this week--so highly anticipated by Chris that he has program after program recording--shark week!! Is it just me or does a lot of their footage seem recycled from previous years? I'm onto you, Discovery Channel.

Oh yeah, I'm wearing my favorite lipstick today. I think it adds a little pow! factor.
--
KATE SPADE glasses [prescription] / FOREVER21 top, heels [old] & "love" ring / ASOS jeans [on sale!] / ZARA scarf / THEIT bag / URBAN OUTFITTERS bracelet [similar] / GALISFLY c/o midi rings / MAYBELLINE wild cherry