OUTFITS | DENIM DRIFTER

Happy Thursday!--and almost Happy Labor Day weekend! We haven't ironed out our plans yet but I know it'll include a last hurrah at the lake [wearing my new bathing suit bottoms I snagged on sale, I'm obsessed with them!] with family, drinks, & lots of down time with Chris. His work hours have been crazy this week and I'm ready to actually spend time with the guy!

I'm ready to ring out the last of summer this weekend at the lake but after that--I'll singing a whole different tune. Bye, bye crazy Oklahoma heat and hello cooler weather and football season! Anyone playing Fantasy Football this year? We're in our first league--and I'm totally stoked to kick some ass.

You can see more chambray styled looks, here.
--
NASTY GAL wool hat [ similar ] / URBAN OUTFITTERS chambray button down [ similar ] / ASOS skinny jeans in white / OLD NAVY leopard sandals / AMERICAN EAGLE chunky boyfriend watch [ similar here or here ] / MISS SELFRIDGE "a" bracelet