OUTFITS | FLOWER CROWNS, COKES & BOYFRIEND SHORTS

I don't know what it is about summer but each time I'm out & about or going for a drive, I'm wanting to stop and grab a soda! [Most times it ends up being fountain drink from Sonic Drive-In.] We don't usually keep soda in the house but at our last stop at the grocery store, I couldn't pass up a six pack of glass bottled Cokes. I've been sipping on them all week!

I haven't been one for boyfriend jeans or shorts in the past, but something's got me hooked on them this season. I wanting comfy, loose layers versus my regular skinny jeans. I blame the heat--and can you imagine trying to peel off a pair of skinny jeans in 100+ weather? No sir, no thanks! So I dug up a pair of Chris' old jeans we were going to donate & chopped them up. I now fancy myself quite the crafty girl.
--
ASOS flower headband [similar here or here] & tank [similar] / FREE PEOPLE red tank [old] / HOLLISTER shorts thieved from Chris / GORDMANS boots [old] / OLD NAVY long necklace  / KATE SPADE "mrs" necklace / GALISFLY c/o above the knuckle rings worn as layered pinky rings