OUTFITS | YOU SAY I ONLY HEAR WHAT I WANT TO

And it’s already Sunday! I hope everyone had a good weekend!
We’ve had a pretty low key weekend at our house. Yesterday I spent a lot of the evening digging through my closet and unmarked boxes, separating out clothes [keep, pack away for later/winter, see if mom likes, sell, & donate]. I tend to have a [very] hard time throwing out things. I still have tops from 5+ years ago that I still go back to and wear. And when I reopen my “pack away for later” box maybe a season or so later, I always find things that all of sudden catch my interest again. Nothing cheaper than shopping in your own closet!
Today I threw something casual for early morning errands. I’ve worn this striped top before [captured on instagram!] but never on the blog. Add some jeans and my old leopard flats, and I was ready to go! 
Now we have the AC turned off, the dogs running in & out [Olivia has picked up Bane’s habit of chewing on rocks—I keep finding small ones buried in her in bed]. The TV recapping the NBA playoffs. And I’m smelling the whiskey marinade on the pork tenderloin in the oven. Yum, yum, yum! [Tonight’s dinner: pork tenderloin, brown rice, & salad]
After dinner, I figure we’ll walk the dogs & then watch our Sunday night shows. [Games of Thrones = dying over last week’s episode.]


WALMART fedora / FOREVER 21 striped top / ASOS jeans / ZIGI GIRL leopard flats
Fedora styled before here and here!
See more striped outfits here with my Stripes are Best tag or looks with leopard print here!