BARBIE CAKE BRINGS IN 24

 Last weekend, I got an early jump on celebrating my birthday with my family. We packed up the pups, and stayed Saturday night & celebrated my “birthday dinner day” on Sunday. We had delicious waffles & bacon wit my parents. Later in the afternoon my grandparents came as did my sister, the extraordinaire baker. She even made & brought a special guest for me—a Barbie birthday cake! [can’t tell you how excited I was over this! was nearly tempted to not let anyone eat her!]

I really cherish the fact that I live close to the majority of my family. I love the fact that we can all get together on occasions like these! And I found out while I was there that all of us (including my faraway brother & his wife + ocean away sister & her family) will be in Oklahoma for Christmas this year! All the kiddies back under one roof like old times :)

xo

5 comments:

  1. That cake is amazing! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this–I had a Barbie cake for my 7th, 8th, and 9th birthdays! Happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I WANT THAT CAKE :D Looks like so much fun, Happy Birthday girl!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same cake when I was like 10. I love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, that cake looks delicious :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!