HIS & HERS STYLE | CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN'T LOSE

[ her: heart necklace - c/o Annie Rehfull skirted coat in berry - Miss Selfridge. dress &burgundy tights - ASOS. envy black bow slipper - Miss Selfridge. ][ him: suit - H&M. shoes - JC Penney’s. ]
Canada, Day 3. Aka the day my brother got married! 
There’s something so bizarre about growing up. It’s hardly noticeable in your own life—you take those changes into adulthood in strides, even the big moments. Graduations, new jobs, anniversaries, birthdays. Every passing year or big occasion seems surreal, it passes quickly & you automatically shift back into your daily routine. But there’s something truly amazing to witness someone else’s life changing moments—especially when it’s family. Especially when it’s a wedding. I’ll always appreciate being apart of the day when my brother stood before the woman he loved, holding a wedding band and sharing a promise.
Congratulations to my brother & his new wife!
Awkward Blonde moment of that day/trip: For some reason, even though I checked the weather, I thought it’d be snowing up in Canada so I didn’t pack any heels. This faulty logic in not packing heels for the wedding did, however, work in my favor after too many Bloody Marys, lots of dancing, & singing old love songs to Chris (or whoever would listen to me).
And doesn’t Chris look fancy as the best man? ;)


11 comments:

  1. What pretty photos! Love that red trench coat :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you two are adorable! i love your outfit, your coat..AH it's gorgeous, it looks kinda vintage i love it! newest follower, your blog is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look fabulous! I love the burgundy and black!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog from Blonde bedhead's comments, haha. Your hair and that jacket are gorgeous. I seriously have it opened up in another tab. I hope you have a wonderful day =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the options you present are novel and uninhibited

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove these outfits! And congrats to your brother and his new wife - celebrating love is a beautiful thing. And the photo of you and your love is absolutely darling!

    Don't think I missed that awesome Friday Night Lights quote in your post title - that's my favorite show ever lol, you're awesome :)

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,amazing!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, dear, really nice blog and great photos!!!
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!