OUTFITS | SUPPOSE I KEPT ON SINGING LOVE SONGS

flower headband & maxi skirt - ASOS. chambray top - Urban Outfitters. shoes - Forever 21. lipstick - Maybelline 450 Mauve Mania. ]
I’ve started this new experiment: wearing lipstick. Up until two weeks ago, I’ve always been a chapstick girl. Never lipstick, not even a lip gloss girl. But I’m working on becoming Adult Alissa (a list of thing I want to be/do as an adult—includes drinking coffee, becoming good at managing my money, etc.) and wearing lipstick is on the list. I grabbed a few shades at the grocery store and have been giving them a go. Still getting used to the texture. 
Buying/wearing a maxi skirt is also a first for me! It may be too late in the season to wear white skirts but who I am trying to impress? You reading the blog?—yeah probably you.
Awkward moment of the day: Chris having a dream where Kim Kardashian was his girlfriend and him telling me about it. Not impressed with Chris’ subconscious’ standards. 

Platforms worn before here.

11 comments:

  1. hilarious! i literally just made this huge fuss on facebook about NOW becoming one of those girls who wears lipstick haha! i bought 3 sticks after being strictly eos chapstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been learning to wear lipstick too! i have the revlon version of this color, sassy mauve, and i love it. i'm looking for a dark, vampy burgandy color right now and i feel like i'm putting so much money into finding it. being an adult is a bummer.

    <3
    writeslikeagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks absolutely stunning on you! I also love your chambray shirt, always in search of the perfect one.

    xx

    ladygolightlyvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one from Urban Outfitteres, it's a bit pricey but totally worth the money. Good quality, super soft, and I love the fit. I would totally recommend it!

      xoxo Alissa

      Delete
  4. I'm starting to wear lipstick, too...still so strange to me! I love this look, its whimsical

    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit's great - I'm obsessed with maxi skirts! I absolutely love your blog! I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Felicity x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love lipsticks, didn't wear them a couple of years back even though I wanted to! But I never was a lipgloss girl so making that transition wasn't hard either :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND THE FLOWER CROWN GIRL I LOVE THIS LOOK.
    so so so much. Come to New York and be in my videos with your cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! And duh, I'll be your video sidekick any day

      Delete
  8. I love the flower crown, this look is beyond adorable! plus the white skirt looks great on you!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!