HIS & HER STYLE | LAYERED UP

[ her: necklace - c/o Crave Jewelry Designtop in purple, pantsshoes - Urban Outfitters. scarf - H&M. ]
 [ him: sweater in grey marl, pants - H&M. boots - Guess. ]
This is from this past Sunday when Chris and I went to (/help out at) the winery for a jazz guitar concert. Yikes, I know, I need to get on my game about posting. But after the week I’ve had (details later) I’m proud to have posted at all! Though I figure I should get some courtesy points for managing to photograph Chris. ;)
I think my body thinks it’s winter already. A week of cold, windy days and it’s already in hibernation mode (eat, lounge, eat, sleep, eat). It forgets I can’t skip class because of bad weather or snow days like when I was in college.  Aka Alissa hasn’t been feeling particularly fond of being photographed.

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing post of his and her!!! You guys are too cute!! Love H&M scarves!!! Those necklaces are gorgeous!! I might get one of those necklaces. I dig the scissors one of the most. It reminds me of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, simple sets! :)

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purple shirt looks ridiculously comfy. i totally wear leopard print all year round--such a staple in my closet!

    <3
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!