OUTFITS | WHAT I ALMOST WORE

[ top - F21. jeans in blush - Ruche. heels - Alloy. ]
Yep, that’s right, you are seeing me in round three of operation blush colored pants—see 1 & 2. Pulling a blush on blush today.
I am actually becoming more and more comfortable with the idea of wearing and styling these bright babies…but just not to work yet. My job has a 5:1 ratio of men to women, and the men are still adjusting to the fact I wear heels on a daily basis. So, beautiful blush jeans, you will have to stay on the backburner (aka in the dresser) for now, but some casual Friday you’ll make your first work appearance and cause quite a shock. 
Heels worn before here, one of my favorite looks.



3 comments:

  1. love the monochrome look. i need to go out and get geared with some blush items myself --mila
    milasthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes :) you look so cute :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a babe! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

comment away!