OUTFITS | 730-4


Cardigan - Old Navy, top, trousers - Forever 21, shoes - Old Navy ]
Yesterday I…
  • made Chris get up with me at 530a as I got ready for work.
  • found Ossie snuggled back in the bed when I kissed him goodbye.
  • sent something special back.
  • attended my first Monday morning meeting with the entire division.
  • was being killed by my allergies. 
  • stopped in the bathroom before leaving work and realized that I rubbed the majority of my eyeliner off my eye. but just the right one.
  • missed some good friends.
  • didn’t fold the fitted sheet because I’m pretty sure it’s impossible.
  • planned for a date night out but didn’t.
  • ended up in sweatpants on the couch watching River Monsters (one of Chris’ shows).
  • fell asleep during River Monsters. woke up half way through River Monsters.
  • crawled into bed at 9.


Cardigan and shoes paired before here.

16 comments:

  1. Learning how to fold fitted sheets made me feel like a wizard!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTyH2nuFAw

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit. its really cute! i love your style and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folding fitted sheets is easy! It just takes a bit of practice :)
    Love your outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, I love making lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eventful day. :) Sorry to hear about your allergies!
    + My boyfriend wakes up every day at 5 when he has morning shifts, I feel kinda bad for him (but then just fall right back to sleep after he goes:)

    Cute look by the way, nice wedges :)


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is super chic! Love the wedges with the skinnies! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're gorgeous! i have those shoes in olive green :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit and your little planner! I definitely need a planner!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making lists and then having the satisfaction of crossing stuff off of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is really cute :D I'm a new follower. Your blog is super interesting and I'm going to keep reading RIGHT UP UNTIL THE END !!

    ReplyDelete

comment away!