WISH TO WEAR | TIE BACK BALLET FLATS


Gap purchased: tie-back ballets flats in nude. I've been on the look out for some nude flats for ages. I'd always come across some that were almost what I wanted, but not quite. The shoe fabric/color or the toe cleavage or the heel (its suppose to be a flat for a reason) would turn me off. But I took the plunge and bought these flats with a discount code a week or a so ago. 
I've already worn these a few times and love them, but they do have a few drawbacks. The can scuff and get dirty easily--meaning I check the weather to make sure for sunny skies before I pull them on and keep to the sidewalks on campus.

*25% off your order with code GAPSUN, ends 4/3.

9 comments:

  1. I would have never though those would be from the gap.
    totally adorable.

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I love the ballet style, I bought some from tops hop a couple of years back and they are so comfy and wearable in the summer! Just reinvested in a new pair for this summer :) yeah, the only downside is they're deffo not wet weather shoes! Xxxxx



    sweetlittleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ARE cute! I hear you about checking for weather, though. I wore my leopard print flats on Friday and we had a fire drill! Everyone had to stand in a mushy field for a while. I still haven't gotten all the mud off them!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that gap is the only one that carries tan flats or Marshalls. My mother got me a pair of nude flats from there a couple years ago. Those are too darn cute. Those flats will make any girls feel like a ballerina and just wants to dance all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute shoes. (:

    www.coralblush.co.uk

    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute ballerinas :-)

    please check out also my blog:

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    thank you,
    xx ketty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tie back flats are beautiful! I need to get some more flats two of mine recently broke =(

    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway for a chance to win a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nude flats! I've bought a couple of pairs (an expensive Ferragamo and a budget-friendly Zara) and wear them all the time! Such a great choice for Spring-Summer!

    http://sacredandprofanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!