I STRUGGLE WITH FORWARD MOTION


A lot of big stuff is happening right now, a lot. And I'm having a hard time keeping up/rolling with it/adjusting. There's two weeks left until graduation: dead week and finals weeks. Here's my week catch-up of my roller coaster emotions.

(stress): school, school, school and grades. two particular professors and their insanely bizarre way of grading final papers that are worth 30% of my grade. late nights turning into morning in the library. 

(anxious): where we are going to live after may 31st. change. not sleeping. money.

(excitement): having the whole summer to spend with melissa & my nieces (they live in germany and the last time I was with them was 3 years ago for Christmas), graduation, a vegas trip planned on a whim with my sisters + their husband + chris, secret #1, secret #2, secret #3. free time.

(guilt): not being able to put 100% time and effort into my work tasks, taking my parents for granted, being indecisive. not being able to spend more time with/give more attention to my friends, only being available for bits and pieces.

(disappointment): in myself, secret #4.

(curiosity): with weddings and my graduation all being so close together and so soon, is it cool that I just wear the same dress (in the nude color) to all of them? either way, it's happening. 


What’s been playing on my Pandora station:
Liar (It Takes One to Know One) - Taking Back Sunday, Wonderwall - Oasis, Just Let Go - Mae

8 comments:

  1. girl, I know the feeling. My bf of 2.5 years and I broke up about a week after I graduated, I wasn't sure where I was going to live after summer (even in which state) and I felt completely crazy because of all the transitions. But now things have settled down and I feel at peace with all of life's changes...and that will happen for you, too! You have lots to be excited for, congratulations. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I graduated last year and near the end it's all very scary and you're unsure but it soon flies by and you wonder why you ever worried. Everything will be ok in the end, and if its not ok, its not the end!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breaths girl ♥ !
    You can only do one thing at once.

    And you look lovely as usual, love the color of that top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous girl! i hope things get better with school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want bangs again. So pretty! :)

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You´re very cute, love your blog!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

comment away!