HIS & HERS STYLE | CAUSE I LOVE THE WAY YOU CALL ME BABY



ASOS swing dress // NEW LOOK suedette wedge heels [ similar ] // THRIFTED clutch ]


This weekend I was tired, grumpy, and my brain was fried from so much homework and stress. I wanted to ignore everything on my to-do list and just sit in my pajamas watching ‘Say Yes to the Dress’. But not on Saturday. Saturday I actually washed my hair, shaved my legs, redid my nail polish, and got to dress up all for…Chris’  sister’s wedding day! And not to brag, but I got sit in the front row at the wedding. A first for me, perks of dating Chris. His sister looked beautiful and it was so great to be a part of their day and visit with so much of Chris’ family again.

Awkward moment of the day: People I graduated with not recognizing me and introducing themselves after the wedding. In all fairness, it has been like over four years since they’ve seen me.
This is another he & she outfit installment (last one here). We also ended with this  strange photo below.