OUTFITS | ROMP AROUND

Cardigan - BDG via UO, romper - Forever 21, boots - Gordman's, bag - Steve Madden ] 

Spring break is over and even though I spent the whole week working, I have to admit that I'm not ready to go back to classes. If anything its made me feel even more ready to be done with school and start working full time.

My weekend was amazing. After coming home Friday from work, Chris whisked me away on a secretly planned date night. On Saturday, we packed up the pups and spent time with my family and my newly arrived sister (and her two adorable little girls) who is here visiting for a few months from Germany! And tonight, as an early birthday gift from T, Chris and I may end up going to the Thunder/Heat game. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such a great bunch of people in my life.

Cardigan paired before here. Boots worn previously here. I was lucky to snag this Steve Madden satchel--$98 at retail price for $18 courtesy of T. 

*Click HERE to see if you won the 50% off at Sugarlips!