EVERY LINE IS ABOUT WHO I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ABOUT

Me being absent from blogging would be an understatement. Aside from being busy with midterms and work—I just haven’t had the time to be creative with my camera (sad face) or my outfits. I’ve also been really wanting to give my blog a new look. I’ve been thinking about formatting and doodling out ideas here and there. But I ultimately feel frustrated because I can’t figure out how to do what I want, which makes me kick myself for never tapping more into graphic design while in college.

Once the semester cools down, I’ll be back on this thing and putting more effort into it—but for now, sit tight because I’m trying to make time for it!
Big love for all you readers :)

8 comments:

  1. I tried to talk you into taking graphic design classes!! Maybe one day you'll figure out just how smart dear old dad really is. LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. Life gets in the way, don't feel bad about it! Midterms and finals always get the best of me. I do hope you continue blogging though! Have a great weekend :)


    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We, readers will miss you! Totally understand how busy life can be sometimes! Love both the pictures, btw. You look sweet! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand, and don't feel bad, your life comes before blogging.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you even more that I know you're a Brand New fan :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I know exactly what you mean - uni has been taking all of my time! Argh!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and think it's adorable, so I'm now following :)

    Also, your design is cute as it is, so don't stress too much!

    Charlotte xx

    (Psst.. have you entered the giveaway yet? http://bit.ly/zR141M)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just do what you can :)
    I don't think you've been absent at all x) and I pretty much love all your posts. Don't be so hard on yourself ;) you are awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete

comment away!