OUTFITS | WORRY IS TO TORMENT ONESELF WITH OR SUFFER FROM DISTURBING THOUGHTS OR ANXIETIES; FRET


Cardigan - BDG via UO, top, leggings, boots, bag -Forever 21, necklace - unsure ]
I really can’t tell you how glad I am that its February. Because I’m assuming that unlike January, February won’t be back to back to back bad days. I’m in that spot where things seem to be piling up fast and its starting to overwhelm me.
How I “cope” aka yesterday:
  • Think. Keeping thinking. Over think.  Make lots of lists.
  • Drive home, under the speed limit, listening to the same two songs on repeat (and thinking “these artists really get me”) for an hour drive from work. 
  • Only to get home aggressively run two miles on the treadmill listening to angry music (and thinking “these artists really get me”). 
  • Which leads to brooding in the shower until all the hot water runs out when all I’ve managed to do was wash my face and shave below the knees on both legs. 
  • Put demands on Chris. Like two of those insanely delicious Valentine’s Day sugar cookies from Panera and pizza and a depressing movie (which wasn’t so depressing and quite good). And cuddling too, dammit.

But the day ended with me feeling a lot better, despite the fact I accomplished very little (…and the guilt and anxiety creeps back as I write this/am reminded).

Oh, and I get my hair cut/colored this weekend (good) between doing endless amounts of homework (bad) and studying (bad) and the superbowl (good—but only if the Patriots win).