OUTFITS | FALLING TEMPERATURES

[ Beanie - unsure, sweater, jeans - American Eagle, top - UOwedges - Deena & Ozzy via UO ]

First, I’d like to introduce you to my new hair. I took the plunge and got two inches cut off. Two inches cut off? Yeah, I know, it doesn’t look like it. The weird thing is, I’ve been on this mission for the past few years to grow my hair out, grow my hair out, grow my hair out. Well it has. And now what to I do with my life? GET STRAIGHT ACROSS BANGS THAT’S WHAT. 
Second, I’d like to introduce you to my new bangs. I still feeling out my feelings on them.
After zero hours of sleep last night, I had all the time in the world to get ready this morning. As well as time to drag Chris out of bed to take photos. As well as a whole hour of time wasting before my first class.
In all that spare time of not sleeping I have figured out my entire week’s schedule, what I want to wear to work tomorrow, figured out my anniversary surprise for Chris, and decided that I hate Oklahoma weather—ok, I did that last one later in the day. Hate the weather meaning Oklahoma days like today when it’s super freezing in the morning then come midday, it’s irregularly hot. I come out of class wrapped up in a scarf and a hat with people passing me in shorts. So I’m left standing there thinking “Uh…cool. When did this happen? It’s still February right?”
Top seen before here and wedges before here.