CAN WE JUST GO AHEAD AND END UP TOGETHER?

*ignore the fact that anniversary is misspelled on the balloon. I was delirious while sneakily trying to do this at 3a
My surprise for my and Chris’ three year anniversary…he woke up to a living room full of balloons!
I’m so lucky to be with a man whose smiles, laughs, and stories are so captivating.
I’m so lucky to be with a man who shamelessly kisses my hand, tickles me, and is still so playful.
I’m so lucky to be with a man who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, rather than the crazy, anxious basket case that I am. 
And I am so lucky that this man loves me and wants to spend the rest of my life with me. Because there’s nothing better than hearing those words so genuinely expressed and feeling the exact same.
Here’s to three years and counting…