OUTFITS | WIDE AWAKE

[ Scarf - Chris’, sweater - Old Navy, top - local, pants - BDG jean via UO, flats - Buckle ]

These photos were taken over holiday break on the last day we were at my parents. I nabbed this sweater at Old Navy for $10 while Christmas shopping. Flats seen before here and here. After coming home, unpacking and cleaning, Chris took me out for a little dinner date at Red Lobster. It’s become his new favorite.

Today I’m sitting on the couch, surrounded by tissues, smelling like Vicks and reading Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest. Sick. Sick, and school starts tomorrow…can’t wait.


11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pup, such great posture and photo presence!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I looove your hair! It's beautiful!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit! hope you had a good Christmas, Alissa X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster, they're seriously the only reason I eat there haha. Love your outfit :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy! all those food pictures made me feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the simple, casual look! It looks so effortlessly chic :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love yur scarf & flats...so cute! Hope you feel better :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog!!!! Keep up the great work! Checkout mine and let me know what you think. http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment away!