TRAVEL DIARY | A ROADTRIP TO AZIRZONA FOR THE FIESTA BOWL

Obviously I am a little bit behind since this happened a few weeks ago. But here are the photos (and photos and photos) from our trip to go see OSU play in the Fiesta Bowl!

The numbers:
  • 4 states
  • 16 hours in a RV
  • 4 margaritas
  • 70,000 fans packed into a stadium
  • 1 overtime
  • 1 winner—Oklahoma State!




    The margarita machine
    Checking out the Stanford lots.
    Stanford's mascot is the tree. Hence the menacing shirts..."Fear the Tree"
    Former OSU cheerleader showing off her moves.
    We won! 41 Okstate - 38 Stanford

    4 comments:

    1. Such awesome pictures, especially the last one! Hope you enjoyed my state of Arizona :]

      Wish! {out loud} link up today - hope you'll participate!
      http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ooh, sounds like such fun!

      I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm so happy that you posted this and so sad I missed it. It looks epically awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    4. OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE MY FANTASY! I actually got goosebumps looking at these pics. I wish I had have gone to a football match when I was in the US, it looks so amazing. I'm glad your team one too!

      ReplyDelete

    comment away!