OUTFITS | SILENCE AND NOISE


Coat and shorts -Forever 21, sweater and tights - local, top - Silence and Noise, wedges - Deena & Ozzy

Things that I don’t understand and don’t want to talk about:
  • This outfit. It looked better in my head.
  • Keeping up with the Kardashian’s. Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Khloe & Lamar. Why can’t I look away?
  • When professors invite undergrads to a party at their house. How it’s “professional” but someone last year “totally dumped Everclear into the punch bowl” and it got “totally crazy”. Teacher/student boundaries, please. Unless there’s bonus points.
  • Oklahoma State. The BSC. National Championship.
  • How flattering it was to be complemented by a nurse at my gyno appointment. Just to clarify, nothing dirty.
  • Why children’s toys are so expensive. Barbies that costs $26.99. Between Chris and I, we are buying for four little girls. I’m going to become that cheap aunt that never sends gifts or money in cards real fast
  • Returning this top because of Chris’ severe discomfort/confusion over the back. “No, no. It’s just weird. I don’t like it. Where would you even wear it?”
  • Things I do when I have alone time at the house. Like watch every TLC wedding show and special (Nick & Vanessa’s Dream Wedding) that aired while eating more than half of the leftover chocolate pie. With no pants on.
  • 20 more days until NBA basketball. Can't.Wait.