OUTFITS | AM/PM #1

I’ve somehow revisited my Maroon 5 obsession from sophomore year of high school. Listening to them when I get ready, on my walk to classes, on my drive to work, and mini trips to the store. (“Chris, don’t feel down! Listen to this!” and I play Misery. Two times. Sometimes three.)

Awkward moment of the day: at work, explaining my changes to the proposal and further suggestions when suddenly I'm completely distracted. By distracted I mean I faintly hear an old Maroon 5 song playing in someone's office. My brain derailed and I was embarrassed because it took me like three to five minutes to pick up where I was.




Side note: am / pm something you guys like? I really love how Sara Zucker does her 8am vs. 8pm feature and wanted to do something similar. Worth keeping y/n?

9 comments:

  1. I like the AM/PM and I love that cardigan!

    http://valrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea. I always have to switch my outfit a bit for work too :) The A.M. outfit is super cute with the thigh highs. And I freakin love Maroon 5. I was about 18 when they came out, and I'm always instantly transported back to simpler times :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see more AM/PM :) these outfits are great! The colour of the cardigan makes whole outfit just pop ^_^
    I've been listening to a lot of Maroon 5 too! Moves Like Jagger made me go back and dig through iTunes for their old albums again xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both outfits love your style x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the AM/PM idea and those knee high socks look so cool! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitly worth keeping! I love the idea! That yellow is a fantastic color on you!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this AM/PM idea! Both of these outfits are so adorable! And those loafers... ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT ! It's wonderful :) (Sorry for all I'm Frech)

    ReplyDelete

comment away!