If I’m being honest, I have been a big ball of crazy for the past two weeks. My internship + 18 hours of school is finally catching up with me. If I’m being honest, I think I have cried at least every other day for the past two weeks. From stress, from personal issues. Sometimes just out of spells of frustration and others sobbing, huddled against Chris’ chest.
And while I’m being honest, it’s hard for me to open up when/on why I’m having a rough time. But I am lucky to have a few very strong, smart people in my life who remind me to stop feeling stuck and alone and defeated.
- I’m five weeks away from ending the hardest semester I’ve had, with the strongest GPA I’ve ever had
- I’m five weeks + one more semester away from graduating
- I’m in a great internship that I love that could lead to an amazing job
- coming home to Ossie snuggling with one of my shoes or in one of my t-shirts
- packages in the mail
- listening to Ellie Goulding & her cover of of this song
- wearing boots and big heavy sweaters again (when the weather permits, Oklahoma is still going back and forth between warming up and cooling way down)
- random study breaks where Chris surprises me with hot chocolate & the movie “crazy, stupid, love”
- long conversations to old & far away friends
- falling asleep in thunderstorms