OUTFITS | EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

Blazer - the Wooden Nickel, tops - Forever 21, leggings - local, boots - local

Blazer seen before here and here.

Dead week is next week, then its finals. This has been a particularly hard semester for me, not only because of my class load, but because of other factors as well. I’m just so anxious, excited, and exhausted being so close to being finished with it.

After seeing this picture on We Heart It some time back, I really wanted to post a bunch of these fliers up and around on campus. This past week I did. I taped copies up on doors and pinned them up all over bulletin boards in buildings and the library.

Hopefully it can bring a a tiny bit of stress off someone’s shoulders.


10 comments:

  1. So nice of you! I know I would benefit from seeing one of those at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent had a chance to blog in a while, so to visit your blog and this be your latest post was so endearing. I can't believe you did that, it's such a sweet thing to do. Your outfit is lovely too XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone NEEDS to do that at my university. soooo nice :)
    assezblonde.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice of you ♥
    There's probably a lot of people who need a reminder of just that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet idea, it must be a blessing to have such a sweet and pretty face around campus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet thing of you to do! Too cute (:

    http://indieelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I love your outfit! The boots are perfect! Secondly I love this idea! No doubt you made people smile when they saw these... I know I did!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! I really like the mustard yellow cardigan from BDG. What size did you purchase it in? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

comment away!