quiets the nerves


Waffle knit sweater & satchel - American Eagle, vest - Forever 21, top & leggings - Gordman’s, boots - local shop 
Camera c/o my dad: Nikon D3100

Even though it’s going to be way too hot for this outfit come this afternoon, when I woke up this morning at seven it was completely appropriate. And I’m feeling poorly and exhausted, so I really only wanted to skip class and stay in bed with big fuzzy socks on. But I’ve been working hard this semester, so it’s stupid to skip class.

Classes now, then I have to get ready for work + the hour drive there + actual work then eventually home and dinner + homework. Maybe at least I’ll be able to do my homework in bed!

Awkward moment of the day: updating my blog before I e-mail/facebook you back.


12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Totally cute leggings! And love the hair! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit looks so comfortable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I'm imagining you as Han Solo right now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, and your photos are great! :)

    Vale.
    The Streets of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea... the only annoying thing about this season is that you never know how to properly dress! lol. aww, hope you get to to your h/w in bed. <3 love your knit sweater btw. and your smile... so pretty.
    [ blog | twitter ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bag, cant beleive its from AE, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous!

    that's a good bronzer



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those boots are exactly what I've been looking for! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are most adorable!
    how do you get your hair to stay like that! mine is pretty much hopeless :)

    following!

    www.unremittinglykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my hair would be that long so i could make a cut loosed bun! Your outfit is so comfy and cute. That's how the weather in Michigan was today from cold to warm to cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The whole going to class thing was a good choice. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

comment away!